Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Don't let the refrigerator door hit you on the way out

Today in a gas station getting a drink, some super scruffy guy came up behind me and, I guess, was waiting for me to move. And if I am calling him scruffy, you know he was really in need of a shower, haircut, etc. I mean, I haven't cut my hair in six months. When I got what I wanted, I felt someone violently grab the door to the cooler and pull it all the way open. I spun around to see what the hell was happening

"Excuse me, ma'am!" he said with an exclamation point and a strange look I couldn't quite figure out. 

I couldn't tell if he was being rude in a passive aggressive, thanks-for-finally-getting-out-of-my-way way or if he just realized that he had kind of freaked me out.

"Excuse me," I said. Weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment